October 8th, 2017 – Version 1
Definition from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140812.0
TrezarCoin is a high secure store of value with fast transaction times designed to be used as a currency. We implemented the newest Proof-of-Work algorithm, as well as Proof-of-Stake, to meet these stringent security standards.
We promote a super Secure and energy efficient PoW/PoS Coin implementing the most advanced 0% PoS by Ghostlander. TrezarCoin supports multi-algo to enforce the strongest level of security by using NeoScrypt PoW, Sha256d PoS and BLAKE2s for Blockhashing. Coins will be distributed via PoW and PoS. For Investors without mining equiment there was an Auction where 17% of the total coins were distributed.
Community Enthusiasm – 3.5 out of 5
- There is a Slack Channel with 292 enthusiastic members.
- Bitcointalk thread is Very active.
Active Development – 4 out of 5
- The project has experienced developers.
- There is a responsive Team Lead available to the community.
- There is a Roadmap with future plans.
Exchanges – 1.5 out of 5
- TZC is a new coin with only two weeks of history as of 10/08/2017.
- The price has hovered between 200 sats & 400 sats.
Wallets – https://trezarcoin.com
- Website – https://trezarcoin.com
- Slack – https://join.slack.com/t/trezarcoin/shared_invite/MjI2MzI3OTg5MTQyLTE1MDI0NTk1MDAtYzMyMjgxNmJkNg
- Telegram – https://t.me/joinchat/DFQmZg09ZJnKHMUM-QlJhg
- Bitcointalk – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140812.0
- Block Explorer – https://explorer.trezarcoin.com/
- GitHub – https://github.com/trezarcoin/trezarcoin/releases
- Roadmap – On Main Website Page… See Below
October 8th, 2017 Summary
TrezarCoin has popped up just in the last few weeks, though the planning has been going on for a while now. I feel there is more interest than usual in the crypto community due to the experience and reputation of the people involved. Ghostlander has at least two other coins he has worked on in the past and he brings that code and expertise with him to this project. Chekaz has years of experience with crypto projects and is very active in the formation of the TrezarCoin community. Mirrax is a well-known ambassador in the crypto world and as he is an invested supporter of TZC, you can be sure everyone will know about it.
If you look at what is already available, it is quite impressive. TZC is a modified copy of ORB (Orbitcoin). There are all the major wallets, an enthusiastic community, a good looking website, and a roadmap. I can’t remember another new coin with all the essentials covered from the very beginning. Up next, according to their timeline, is the whitepaper.
This is a very early review, so there is a lot still to learn about this coin. We need to be sure the early excitement behind it is sustained. The community has already put some work into creating documentation and their involvement is a good sign of things to come.
There is a lot to like about TrezarCoin in its first few weeks. The core team is tremendous. The staking and mining capabilities are already working and pools are available. You can tell the team working on it has experience in crypto and is delivering the fundamental elements at a rapid pace. Other coins I have looked at for review in their first few weeks didn’t even have a basic wallet ready.
Obviously, not being listed on a major exchange is the greatest issue here, but I am optimistic because this is a digital currency, not a token, so exchanges can easily integrate TZC. Exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex have become super selective about the coins they are adding these days. Getting on these exchanges will be important to the growth of TrezarCoin, and it is something the team there is working on.